Recipe: Maple Granola
Posted by: Maple Roch Admin -
- Okanagan Dried Cherries
- Thompson Raisins
- raw rolled oats (not quick oats)
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- slivered almonds (you can use any nut
- sunflower seeds (pumpkin seeds are a nice alternative)
- scotch oats, steel cut oats, hemp granola, flax seeds and spelt bran,
- Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar
Note: You can use any combination to taste and even add any ingredient you wish.
- Place seeds, oats and shredded coconut in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle with Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar and coat with Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Return to oven for another 15 minutes.
- Repast until you have reached a golden color.
- Allow to cool before adding remaining ingredients
- Sprinkle with desired amount of Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar.
- Store in an air tight container. Cereal will keep up to two months in a cool dark place.