Maple Energy Squares
By Pure Maple from Canada
This makes 16 portions
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup non-fat dry milk
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Maple Roch maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In a food processor, combine oats, dry milk, sunflower seeds, flour, maple syrup and eggs. Puree until almost smooth, about 10 seconds. Stir in blueberries, apricots and almonds. Turn into prepared pan. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and bars are set.
When you are not working out, it's still important to eat whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day.
Maple energy squares provide whole, natural ingredients for on-the-go energy to help keep you fueled throughout the day.