- 375ml Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup,
- 250ml whipping cream,
- 65ml cornstarch
- 65ml cold water
- 1- 9 inch prebaked pie shell
- Maple Cream (method below)
- In a sauce pan whisk syrup and cream. In a separate bowl whisk cornstarch and water.
- Over medium to medium high heat whisk cornstarch mixture into syrup and cream. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a low boil stirring constantly. Custard will thicken.
- Pour into pie shell. Refrigerate until set.
MAPLE CREAM RECIPE
In a stand mixer with whipping attachment pour 250 ml whipping cream. Whip at high speed for 1 minute, Add 3 tablespoons Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. Whip until soft peaks form. Dollop on to each slice of Maple Pie. Sprinkle with Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar.