RECIPE - BRUSSEL SPROUT MEDLEY WITH MAPLE
Posted by: Maple Roch -
Brussels Sprout Medley with Maple
By Pure Maple from Canada
- 2 slices of sweet or spicy pancetta, about 1/4″ thick, cut into cubes
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 12 fresh cranberries, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Arrange pancetta on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts, squash, onion, garlic and maple syrup, then continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add almonds, pistachios and feta cheese, then season with salt and pepper. Cook another 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown.
- Place vegetables on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with mint and fresh cranberries. Serve immediately.