Crustless Maple Vegetable Quiche
by Pure Maple from Canada
Eggs/breakfast and brunch - 4 portions
This beautiful quiche combines the subtle sweetness of maple syrup with flavorful vegetables for a dish that is sure to impress. Serve alongside a mixed greens salad for a lunch gathering or alone for a delicious family brunch.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 59 ml breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 237 ml milk
- 59 ml Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 leek, sliced thin
- 59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Oil a 10 in. quiche pan and coat with breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, maple syrup, carrot, zucchini and leek. Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the quiche pan and top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.