RECIPE - Fresh Fruit and Nut Dessert Board with Maple Dip
Posted by: Maple Roch -
Fresh Fruit and Nut Dessert Board with Maple Dip
by Pure Maple from Canada
Makes 24 portions
- 1 pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Assorted fruits, such as grapes, apples and pears
- Assorted nuts, such as pecans
- Fresh herbs for garnish, such as thyme, rosemary and sage
- Whisk or beat cream cheese, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and transfer dip to a serving dish. Drizzle with additional maple syrup, if desired.
- Arrange dip, fruits and nuts on serving board.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.