RECIPE : MAPLE SALAD DRESSING
Posted by: Maple Roch -
Maple Salad Dressing
By Pure Maple from Canada
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 30 ml wine vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 60 ml olive oil
- 15 ml Maple Roch maple syrup
- 250ml Decorative Tarquina – Maple Roch
- 30 ml minced chives or fresh herbs (optional)
- In a bowl, combine Dijon mustard and wine vinegar or lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Using a fork or whisk, whip the dressing while adding olive oil and maple syrup.
- Adjust seasoning and add chives or fresh herbs, such as basil or tarragon, if desired.