RECIPE School Day Blueberry Maple Milkshake
Posted by: Chris Campbell -
School Day Blueberry Milkshake
by Pure Maple from Canada
- 240 ml frozen blueberries
- 1 small ripe banana
- 170 g vanilla yogurt
- 180 ml vanilla soy milk or regular milk
- 15 ml Maple Roch maple syrup, more or less to taste
- Place all ingredients in, tall re-usable cup. Place stick blender in cup. Blend until smooth. Place top on cup, add straw.
- If you don't have a stick blender...place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.