RECIPE - VEGAN MAPLE PECAN LATTE
Posted by: Maple Roch -
Vegan Maple Pecan Latte
From Pure Maple from Canada
- 1 double shot (2 oz) espresso
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1/8 tsp pure pecan extract
- 2 tsp Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 pecan, very finely chopped
- Heat the soy or almond milk in a small pot until it's very hot but not boiling.
- Mix in the 2 tsp maple syrup and 1/8 tsp pecan extract using a whisk.
- Add foam using a milk frother or from whisking milk in a pot until frothed.
- Pour the espresso into a cup and add the milk. Top with the foam.
- Mix the 1/2 tsp maple syrup with the vanilla extract (optional) and drizzle on top, add the chopped pecan last and enjoy!