Recipe: Maple Brie
Posted by: Maple Roch Admin -
- 300 – 700 gram Brie or Camembert wheel
- A handful of Dried Okanagan Cherries, Craisins or dried fruit of choice
- A Handful of Slivered Almonds or nut of choice
- 100 ml Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar
- 100 ml Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unwrap cheese and place in a brie baker or a 9 by 9 baking dish. Top with dried fruit, nuts and sprinkle with Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Sugar
- Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes
- Remove from oven. Pour Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup over melted dish.
- Serve warm with Gourmet crackers.