Get your veggies in with these delicious sweet and salty Maple Brussel Sprouts featuring delicious organic maple syrup! Easy to make, golden and delicious - this recipe is a must try!
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts, larger ones quartered and smaller ones halved
- 3/4 cup chopped bacon
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Add the brussel sprouts and chopped bacon into a mixing bowl and evenly season with seasoning salt, maple syrup, and olive oil. Toss to coat.
- Add parchment paper and the brussel sprouts and bacon to a sheet pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until the brussel sprouts are crispy and caramelized. Stir and flip the brussel sprouts halfway through the cooking process to get even browning and cooking. Enjoy!
We hope you loved this recipe. If you are interested in learning more about using our maple products in your recipes, check out our store.