Maple Roch is one of the best places to experience pure Canadian maple syrup in the entire country! Our maple syrup is handcrafted, organic, and free of any additives so it's no surprise that our maple products have become a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
With Spring just around the corner, what better way to celebrate than with a refreshing and delicious maple bourbon cocktail? This recipe combines the rich, sweet flavour of Maple Roch's maple syrup with the smooth and bold taste of bourbon. Here's how to make it:
- 1.5 oz. bourbon
- 1 oz. Maple Roch maple syrup
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Club soda
- Lemon peel and fresh thyme (optional, for garnish)
- In a shaker, combine the bourbon, maple syrup, lemon juice, and bitters.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with club soda and gently stir.
- Garnish with a lemon peel and a sprig of fresh thyme, if desired.
This maple bourbon cocktail is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day or enjoying during a sunset picnic. It's a simple yet sophisticated drink that is sure to impress your guests. And with the use of Maple Roch's organic maple syrup, you can feel good about using a natural and high-quality ingredient.
So head on over to Maple Roch in Summerland to stock up on our delicious organic maple syrup, and give this maple bourbon cocktail recipe a try. Cheers!