Everybody loves a brie appetizer. It is creamy and delicious, and when brie is paired with sweet, pure maple, the flavour combination is unbelievable.
Brie toppings can be savory or sweet, it just depends on your personal preference. It can be served with crackers, cookies or bread and is good no matter what you top it with.
Maple brie is an excellent appetizer and it is also a delicious party food. It is great to serve for a game night dish and it is really quite easy to make. Especially if you have a Maple Roch Brie Topper on hand.Let's make a maple brie with a Maple Roch Brie Topper.
Maple Brie Recipe
Maple Brie Ingredients:
- A 300g – 700g Brie or Camembert wheel
- A Maple Roch Brie Topper (made with organic maple sugar, Canadian cranberries and sliced almonds)
- A drizzle of Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup to finish
Maple Brie Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unwrap the cheese and place it in a brie baker, a pie dish or a 9 by 9 baking dish.
- Score the top of your Brie of Camembert wheel with a sharp knife in a cross hatch pattern. This will open the cheese up while it is baking to really get those flavours to combine throughout.
- Open your Maple Roch Brie Topper and pour it on top of your Brie or Camembert cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove your Brie or Camembert from oven. Pour Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup on top of it, and as for the amount, it is simply a matter of preference. You can start with a drizzle of pure maple syrup and if you find that you love that pure, Canadian maple flavour, you can always add more.
- Serve warm with gourmet crackers or a sliced baguette. You can even drizzle a bit of olive oil on your baguette slices and set them on a baking sheet in the oven for about 3 minutes under a broiler to crisp them up a little.
That's it! You can offer your guests their own little appetizer plates for this dish and serve with a spoon so they can scoop it right onto their dish for personal servings.
Why Maple Roch Maple Syrup?
Maple Roch's syrup is harvested by the same maple-harvesting families year after year in environmentally sustainable ways that put the health of the trees first. Plus, our maple syrup is naturally vegan and is totally organic and is 100% pure. The maple sugar is made from the same maple syrup, so you know the quality of this maple sugar is going to be top notch.
See prices of Maple Roch maple syrup right here
Let us know how you like this recipe! Share your photos with us on our Instagram & Facebook.
We hope you love this recipe, and if you are interested in learning more about using 100% pure maple syrup and maple sugar in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favourite recipe boards.