We have an incredible maple chipotle wing recipe that's perfect for a night and it is just as easy as it is delicious! This is the perfect recipe for a wing night, when you have your friends over to watch Battle of Alberta, or days that in end "Y."
This recipe is best when used with our A-grade, organic Pure Maple Syrup. Why?Because not only does it taste better as it highlights the flavours perfectly, it's better for you.
Pure maple syrup is nearly a super food with all of the vitamins and minerals inside and it is a great sugar substitute for cooking -- in fact, at Maple Roch, we only use maple syrup as sugar in our baking, cooking, and coffee!
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons dried ground chipotle pepper (1/12-2 tablespoons for more heat)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- Salt to taste
Maple Chipotle Chicken Wings Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and grab your baking sheet and prepare for wings. (Grease the sheet or place parchment paper, your choice -- we choose to use parchment)
- Combine chipotle pepper, cornstarch and salt together in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Prepare wings by drizzling olive oil to evenly coat them. Then, combine wings with dry ingredients and toss to coat.
- Once evenly coated, arrange wings approximately an inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on the top, approximately 30 minutes; then flip wings over and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven, drizzle with maple syrup. Return to oven and bake until deeply golden, approximately 5-10 minutes.
Let us know how you like this recipe! Share your photos with us on our Instagram & Facebook.
We hope you loved this recipe. If you are interested in learning more about using our maple products in your recipes, check out our store.