A maple granola parfait is an absolutely delicious and healthy snack to get you through the morning or for lunch. This maple granola parfait is so scrumptious. Imagine layers of heavy Greek yogurt, granola, fresh blueberries and maple syrup. With only 4 ingredients, this maple granola parfait is super easy to make.
You can even make a few maple granola parfaits to keep in the fridge for an easy grab and go snack!
You know what really takes this parfait to the next level? Our signature maple syrup as a topping. The maple syrup & blueberry yogurt swirl together, amplifying each other's flavor in the most complimentary way. It's a perfect match!
Enjoy this yogurt and granola parfait recipe for a quick breakfast, lunch, snack or even dessert!
MAPLE GRANOLA PARFAIT RECIPE
Maple Granola Parfait Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup blueberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Maple Roch Granola
- 2-3 tbsp Maple Roch amber maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries
Maple Granola Parfait Instructions:
- In a wide mouthed mason jar or cup, carefully spoon 1/4 cup of the yogurt onto the bottom of the jar.
- Add 1/4 cup of granola.
- Add the rest of the yogurt on top of the granola.
- Sprinkle with the fresh blueberries.
- Pour the maple syrup on top.
Enjoy and please let us know how you like this recipe! Share your photos with us on our Instagram & Facebook.
We hope you love this recipe, and if you are interested in learning more about using 100% pure maple syrup and maple sugar in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favorite recipe boards.