Here is a healthy and absolutely delicious maple granola recipe. This recipe is so easy to make and a perfect grab and go snack. Make this granola recipe in batches to use for cereal, a yogurt topper or for a healthy topping to ice cream and cakes.
The best thing about making your own granola is that you can substitute any of these ingredients to make it your own. And granola freezes perfectly so if you want to spend some time making some freezer batches, you can just take it out about 1/2 before you are ready to use it.
EASY MAPLE GRANOLA RECIPE
Maple Granola Ingredients:
- 4 cups old fashioned rolled oats (not quick oats)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup slivered or whole almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Maple Roch Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup raisins
Maple Granola Instructions:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of the Stage 1 ingredients and mix well until everything is combined.
- Pour in the the stage 2 ingredients and mix well so that everything is well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto your baking sheet. For extra crunchy maple granola, you can press the granola down with your spoon. When it comes out of the oven, it will break up in chunks.
- Bake the maple granola in the oven for about 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Take the granola out of the oven and sprinkle with the ingredients from Stage 3. Let the granola cool completely for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Once completely cooled, break up the maple granola into the sizes that you prefer and enjoy!
MAPLE GRANOLA STORAGE GUIDELINES
Airtight Container: Maple granola will store in a cool dry place for up to three weeks.
Fridge: You can keep maple granola in the fridge for up to two months.
Freezer: For optimal freshness, use this maple granola within 4 months.
We also carry granola in the Maple Roch shop! It's a best seller and makes a fabulous gift idea.
Our artisan granola is made in small batches. A delicious combination of natural ingredients like whole almonds, crunchy rolled oats, organic pumpkin seeds, coconut oil with finishing touches of full bodied vanilla & Himalayan sea salt.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favorite recipe boards.
Have a sweet day!