We have the best maple mustard chicken nugget recipe for an easy dinner or snack. These nuggets are tangy and delicious. When chicken is paired with our maple mustard, the flavour combination is so good.
These are the BEST maple chicken nuggets you’ll ever make! This recipe takes about 30 minutes from start to finish. You can serve these with some maple mustard or our famous gourmet maple BBQ sauce for dipping.
Let's make some maple mustard chicken nuggets!
Maple Mustard Chicken Nuggets Ingredients:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp Maple Mustard
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp each salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Maple Mustard Chicken Nuggets Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut up the chicken into nugget sized bites.
- In a bowl combine buttermilk, egg & maple mustard. Stir.
- In a shallow dish (like a pie dish) combine flour, cornmeal, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Add the chicken to the buttermilk mixture and fully coat.
- Dip the chicken nuggets into the the flour mixture and coat well.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for an extra coating if desired.
- Place nuggets onto a baking tray that has been greased with olive oil. Make sure the nuggets are not touching.
- Bake until the inside of the chicken nuggets are at 165°F. About 20-25 minutes. Turn the nuggets over at 12 minutes so they cook evenly.
We hope you love this recipe. If you are interested in learning more about using our maple products in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favourite recipe boards.