Here is the best maple syrup ginger cookie recipe that will turn your holiday baking into a delicious treat everyone will love. The holidays are a magical time for many people, but what about the baking? We are sure some of you look forward to making ginger cookies at this time every year. If you are looking for a soft cookie that's made with maple syrup instead of sugar, this blog post has a delicious recipe with maple syrup and warming spices like ginger and clove!
Maple syrup ginger cookies sound like an interesting twist on traditional flavors that will taste great without being too sweet. This is one cookie recipe that will be loved by all ages at any event or gathering.
This recipe will make 24 small cookies.
SOFT MAPLE SYRUP GINGER COOKIE RECIPE
Maple Syrup Ginger Cookie Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Maple Roch dark maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup Maple Roch maple sugar
Maple Syrup Ginger Cookie Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients making sure that there are no lumps. Set aside.
- Next combine the maple syrup, molasses and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the egg to the syrup mixture and stir until mixed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a bit at a time and mix until incorporated.
- Shape the dough into small balls and roll in the maple sugar.
- Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten each ball with a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let them cool and then store them in a container or freeze for later.
These maple syrup gingerbread cookies are a delicious holiday treat that is perfect for the upcoming season!
We hope you love this recipe, and if you are interested in learning more about using 100% pure maple syrup and maple sugar in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favorite recipe boards.