Whipped cream is something that everybody enjoys. It is soft and creamy and goes on almost any dessert. You can put a dollop of whipped cream on your cake, pie, pudding, jello, on cookies, hot chocolate and hot cocoa as well as those delicious, creamy summer cocktails like piña coladas.
Making whipped cream is easy, you simply whip the cream with a hand blender or stand mixer, add a bit of vanilla and a sweetener and add to your dessert or drink.
Have you ever tried using maple syrup as your sweetener in whipped cream? It enhances the flavour beautifully and tastes amazing.
Here is how you can make your own maple whipped cream.
Maple Whipped Cream
Making whipped cream infusions is a very popular way to put a twist on traditional whipped cream recipes. The easiest infusion to start off with is maple whipped cream.
Here is what you need.
Maple Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 2 cups of 35% whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Maple Roch amber Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Here is how to make homemade maple whipped cream:
Maple Whipped Cream Directions:
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the whipping cream, Maple Roch Maple Syrup and vanilla on medium to high speed until medium peaks form, which takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately and keep the rest of your maple whipped cream in a container in the fridge.
It's that easy!
TIP: If you are using a whipped cream dispenser, you are definitely going to want to use maple syrup as your sweetener. You can't use granulated sweeteners in whipped cream dispensers, so maple syrup is the way to go.
Here are some great recipes that would be amazing paired with maple whipped cream:
- pumpkin pie
- pecan pie
- butter tarts
- cinnamon rolls
- maple walnut, pecan or espresso ice cream
- chocolate or vanilla milkshakes
- espresso or ristretto
- any hot chocolate or hot cocoa recipe
- crêpes, waffles or pancakes
Why Maple Roch Maple Syrup?
Maple Roch's syrup is harvested by the same maple-harvesting families year after year in environmentally sustainable ways that put the health of the trees first. Plus, our maple syrup is naturally vegan and is totally organic and is 100% pure.
See prices of Maple Roch maple syrup right here
Let us know how you like this recipe! Share your photos with us on our Instagram & Facebook.
We hope you love this recipe, and if you are interested in learning more about using 100% pure maple syrup and maple sugar in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favorite recipe boards.