Here at Maple Roch our mission is to expand the taste buds of Canadians' and spread awareness that maple syrup is NOT just for pancakes!
But we know that it's a classic duo for a reason!
Here's a recipe for the best buttermilk pancakes you'll ever make. Top these delicious pancakes with some of our Maple Syrup and you'll swear you've tasted heaven! Enjoy & tag us if you try this recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, eggs, maple syrup, and butter together in another bowl. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until really smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and use butter or cooking spray to coat. Set you oven to 250 degrees fahrenheit.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip with a spatula and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. Put cooked pancakes on a tray and place in warmed oven to keep warm until serving.
- Serve with Pure, Organic Maple Syrup.
We hope you loved this recipe. If you are interested in learning more about using our maple products in your recipes, check out our store.