Get ready to make a super delicious, healthy snack. These toasted maple mixed nuts are a really easy and yummy recipe.
What is really fantastic about making this homemade maple mixed nuts recipe is that you can completely alter it to your favorite nuts. You can also add things in like dried fruit, nuts and berries as well.
These toasted, maple mixed nuts make beautiful little handmade gifts to give to friends and family. Simply put them into a mason jar and tie a nice twine ribbon on them!
Let's get toastin'!
TOASTED MAPLE MIXED NUTS RECIPE
Toasted Maple Mixed Nuts Ingredients:
- 1 cup of plain almonds (whole or sliced)
- 1 cup of plain walnuts
- 1 cup of plain cashews
- 1 cup of nuts/seeds of your choice (pumpkin seeds are great)
- Optional: 1 cup of dried fruit or berries
- 6 tbsp. Maple Roch pure dark maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Optional: 2 tbsp. Maple Roch maple sugar to sprinkle on top
Toasted Maple Mixed Nuts Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the maple syrup with the melted butter.
- Mix your nuts together in a bowl.
- Drizzle your maple syrup and butter mixture over your nuts, mixing thoroughly. Add salt and mix again.
- Spread nuts onto a baking sheet and put them into the oven. Leave the oven door partially open.
- Bake nuts until they are toasted and lightly brown; about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. You can sprinkle the maple sugar on top at this point for a little extra.
- Break apart and keep in a jar or zip lock bag. Enjoy!
We hope you love this recipe, and if you are interested in learning more about using 100% pure maple syrup and maple sugar in your recipes, check out our store.
Here's a Pinterest pin so you can find us again! Pin this to your favorite recipe boards.